Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got me a 4 clyinder Camry '05 and I was thinking about turbo'ing it.

I know aobut cars but not a crap load, soooooooooooo any help?

·
Registered
04 CAMRY LE
1,123 Posts
Welcome to tn...i'll help you out....if you want to know about something you need to be more specific. Search bar is also useful when looking for information like yours. And in all honesty, there are very few people in the camry world going to turbo. As much as one would like to, and all intentions maybe good the camry crowd is not very likely ever going to do so. In the short time i have been on tn, i will tell you that you can count all the people tha have turbo'ed the camry in one hand, not using all your fingers.

·
Toyotas, YEAH!!!
2005 Toyota Camry
37 Posts
eastsidekoolaid said:
I got me a 4 clyinder Camry '05 and I was thinking about turbo'ing it.

I know aobut cars but not a crap load, soooooooooooo any help?
hey there.. the only turbo i can find that would fit remotely close to a camry would the tC turbonetics turbo kit. cuz they have the same engine and all, but u need to have it custom cuz of the obvious that its suppose to fit the tC

but i wouldnt go turbo cuz u gotta change the fuel lines and everything else (more research). i would try to get that trd supercharger thats also for the tC, but it should be able to fit in our camryz :confused:.

·
turbo cami
2005 toyota camry le
91 Posts
turbo

go to www.zeropointindustries.net look at the stage 0 turbo kit for the 05 scion Tc , the kit will install right onto an i4 camry with no trouble and no other upgrades needed. i have called zpi and they said they have tried it on a few camry's and the kit work great with no problems.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
I'm not even gonna start... 'cause guys like kriskraut are gonna start having a massive PMS about how I'm being a jackass...

Use the search function. Lots of threads about this.

·
The Cool Guy
Toyota Camry 02
2,564 Posts
haha turbos are nicee, a 2.4 liter turboed? mmm......don't they make 168 stock? well at least when you turbo it it'll be up to a gen6 v6 or a v5 3MZ =X

1 - 12 of 12 Posts