Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay...I got couple questions.. planning on improving my sound system in the car just a tad bit but not heart pounding or anything like that. Any suggestions? maybe just some one sub or something.. also does anyone know if the stock corolla 6 CD changer stereo has RCA outputs in the back to hook up an amp? Lastly, I want to get a mesh grill (altis) probably off of Ebay. Is it worth painting the same color as the car (white) or should it just be left black? does this grill fit good? if anyone can help me out with some answers that would be awesome.. thanks everyone in advance. appreciate it. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
for the altis grill. i personally think it looks better painted to match your car. also you could change the cheap mesh it comes with with gutter guard. it's aluminum and looks much better. make sure you use the single flat piece ones and not the rolls if you decide on gutter guard.
i've actually heard the the altis grill does not fit properly on 05's. the attachment points are slightly different

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably a little of both.. but not thumping bass where my car rattles so that all of the parts fall off. hahaha. any suggestions? maybe one sub.

·
Registered
207 Posts
yea, one sub 8-10" should do nicely for the kinda bass your looking for. if you're looking to replace your factory mid-range speakers, i suggest focal, excellent sound! a little pricey, but you definetly get what you pay for

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still not sure if the 05 corolla S stock 6CD changer has outputs in the back to hook up an amp? does anybody know? let me know. planning on buying a sub later this week. thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts