Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of the last ones built by Seth. I was using it for measurements/template to make some myself to sell. There was never enough interest for me to build them. So, I had it powdercoated in wrinkle black to install on my truck. I then found out my wife was pregnant and we plan to trade in the truck, so the Gater Saver was never installed.

Asking $300 for it which is less than what it cost me + powder coat. This is a great chance for someone to get one of Seth's famous Gater Savers that is brand new, with all hardware and already powder coated. Really prefer local sale at this time as we're having twins and I have very little time to try and ship this.

You can PM me here or call my cell @ 512-658-1793.

Thanks,
Tommy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, since no local buyers have jumped on this, I'm gonna put out the offer to ship it within the continental states. If I do ship, it will be at the buyers expense. I'm guessing it will be at least $50 because of the size/weight.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still have this for sale. I can't believe nobody in the Austin area is interested in this. There always seems to be people wanting a gater saver. Here is one with fresh powder coat on it, never installed. Really want $250 for it, but would listen to an offer if you're local.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts