Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I need the help of all the active members of this forum for this one if possible. If anyone would like to help out it would be much appreciated.

What I'd like to see if you can search for and post the links to the threads that cover some of the problems/quirks about these trucks that we have came accross.

Things such as Paint chip threads, Engine Ticks, Rattles :) ,etc, etc... that you have came accross and hopefully the info on how to solve them.

I will take all the links and do a sticky similar to the DIY Modification Sticky.

I have a few threads of my own I know of :D

Thanks.

-Robert

·
Love this Tacoma!
Toyota Tacoma
623 Posts
Its in the owners manual which I dont have in front of me at the moment sorry. Search Maintenance Light and you will probably be able to find something though.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. Keep them up, I'll list them all soon.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
well couldnt find my seat rattle fix
here it is
Take the plastic cover off the pass side seat where the recline lever is.
there is a screw on the back of it behind the carpet piece that hangs off the seat..then pull it out and slide it forward to remove it. Then I put electircal tape all around the parts as in pic with green lines on it. It will stop the rattle because tehre is alot of play in that piece of metal and will also damapen the sound..I did this back in the summer and never heard it again

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew you would drop the info bomb :D

Sweet....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts