Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of it so far? Have any of you read reviews and stuff? I like it and really wanna test drive one.

Jason

·
Registered
19 Posts
From what I've seen an read on it (very little) I think it's gonna be a big improvement. I want to drive one, but I'm gonna hold out for a diesel.....I don't think that is too far off. There is a three page airticle in the november/december issue of Truck Trend. Mostly pictures, not many to reveal too much, and they really seem to be talking it up. Hey I'm game to own one!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Edmunds has a good article. The 05' Tacoma looks like a real winner!

I saw the specs and options on my wife's new 245 HP Tacoma 4 x 4 Double Cab and they're terrific. The TRD Option Pkg #2 was impressive (Oil and Trans Coolers, Bilsteins, Alloys, LS, Class 4 Hitch, Fogs, Tow Hooks, Heavy Duty Battery, 130 Amp Alternator, Skid Plates, etc).

Also, Traction Control (VSC)/Ascent Control, Overhead Console, 6 disc CD Changer/Mutiple Speakers (Steering Wheel Controls), Captains Seats, On Demand Electronic two speed 4 x 4 transfer case, 5 speed auto etc.

No word on when it will be in.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know that my store will be getting them on the 21st. Different dealerships get em on different dates. Our next training meeting on the 20th will be at the racetrack to drive these trucks.

This truck has the fastest times at the Arizona proving grounds ever. Supposedly should outpace a 350z on the slalom too. (I realize we're talking about the pickup truck)

I really can't wait for the 20th. Sounds like a great training day.

If anyone wants to be one of the first to testdrive in Georgia, let me know or give me a call.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.