Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
yer, saw this one on the Cressida forums.

Looks appealing, reminds me of a Corvette front, with an MKIV rear :)

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
:disappoin Make a sports car that's at least affordable:mad:

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
I hope they have it on display at the 2005 NY International Auto Show!!! I will def get pics if it is there!

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
"500-hp powerplant with 370 lb-ft of torque"

wtf is that:confused: takin a page out of hondas book right there.
wouldn't any hint of hyrid have a lot of tourque because of the electric engine?
ill beleive that shit when i see it

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Looks sick, but damn that price is :eek:

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts
hmm.......... euro plates, similar design to the Volta....... simlar design to most euro sports cars......

I call BS and not a Toyota

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
looks good. i hope it actually is a toyota/lex. those rims are damn nice too. the price all depends on what market they're going for. as the article suggests, they might be shooting for the ford gt/ferrari 360 (er, i guess 430 now) with 500 bhp. at least toyota will have a car worthy of being called a true sports car once again.

·
'87 Mr2 Growler
1987 Mr2
48 Posts
shii...

Damn that car is nice...what's with all the black covering around it though? well, 500hp:D ....well over $100,000:mad: . GOD dammit , make a car affordable shiaatt!

:disappoin

Anyways, I hope that by then time it's released, I'll become a millionaire playing the lotery. :(

...............Rich bastards..... :lol: -_-"

·
Platinum Shift Customs
556 Posts
Why is there a liscence plate on it if it is on the race track?

who are these 'insiders' and what leads them to belive that this is a toyota and not any other car?

I call BS

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
Re: shii...

GeRm0MR2 said:
Damn that car is nice...what's with all the black covering around it though?
its camoflauge. they wanna test the car on an actual track but dont want people to see what it looks like. all the car companies do it

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Why couldn't it be a Toyota? With their successes in racing the past couple of years, most notably the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series and above average success in F1, why not? Besides, Toyota also vowed to go model for model against Honda ... so the only model they're missing is a limited production exotic. Maybe Toyota was jealous of the media attention to the HSC (Honda Super Car) concept ... it is nice, you know.

Jason

·
'10 XRS (05 & 09 XRS RIP)
2010 Corolla XRS
1,570 Posts
Toyota isn't competing against Honda anymore. They have already been beaten (and were never even a worry in Japan) Next stop...Ford or Chrysler. :D

A supercar is just gravy (two helpings please!). ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts