Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
07 Camry I4
07 Toyota Camry LE
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am confused on this topic. I had a set of lighted sills installed on my car, and for some reason they rusted out. So I got a new set of regular plain ones...but the panels that I had the sills installed on cracked as i was taking them off. :headbang:

So hence my reason for needing replacement panels.

I think that they are called Kick Panels, and Toyota quoted me 145 plus tax for each door...does anybody know where i could get the replacemnets from, or at least the part number?

·
boo.hoo.hoo.
1,498 Posts
I have a couple spots of rust on mine as well. I was under the impression that they were stainless steel, but apparently not. In the future, anyone who grabs them, needs to be prepared to wipe them after it rains.

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Hello,

I am confused on this topic. I had a set of lighted sills installed on my car, and for some reason they rusted out. So I got a new set of regular plain ones...but the panels that I had the sills installed on cracked as i was taking them off. :headbang:

So hence my reason for needing replacement panels.

I think that they are called Kick Panels, and Toyota quoted me 145 plus tax for each door...does anybody know where i could get the replacemnets from, or at least the part number?
The part number depends on the color and whether US or Japan built.

Plate, front scuff:

$91.37 List, $63.17 ea. + shipping....for US built.

http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...amry&year=2007&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts