Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if the CE LE XLE hybrid cloth seats all have the same cloth or is it different ??? Thanks

·
Registered
'07 XLE 4 cyl.
6,123 Posts
Eyekutr said:
i was wondering if the CE LE XLE hybrid cloth seats all have the same cloth or is it different ??? Thanks
CE/LE/SE/Hybrid have the same cloth.

XLE has different treated cloth.

·
Streaker
2013 Sunset Bronze T
1,802 Posts
Eyekutr said:
If you're thinking of buying a CE,LE or SE with cloth seats make sure you run your hand across the seat. I have rough hands (a workin' man) and the cloth in those models is catchy. Thats why I opted for the leather. I'm not sorry either.;)

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
why do you ask? you already bought the car.....

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
becasue i wanted to ask...LOL...no because my buddy swears up and down the seats in the se are difrent, and also someone with hybrid is selling his seat covers, he repalced them with leather, so if they are nicer i would buy and install...

·
Registered
07 Camry SE
36 Posts
Actually your friend is correct. If you look on the Toyota website it shows examples of the different model Camry interiors. The CE, SE and Hybrid have the same fabric. The XLE has different fabric. The SE fabric is slightly different than the others as well as the actual seat design.

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
8,078 Posts
SE seats are similar to the Solara seats, I guess they have the same fabric as the CE/LE, just slightly diff design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts