Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, can someone help or give me advice about passanger doors, so I have 2007 XR and passangers doors won't open by remote only driver door and hatch. Also I am not able to open doors from driver door button (lock/unlock all doors). I can only lock/unlock doors manually. Any help will be much appreciated.

·
Gearhead
2,123 Posts
Will the rear doors unlock/lock from their own switches? You mentioned manually, not sure if you ment to both physical and electronic control of the rear doors.

First - double check that the child safety interlocks are not switched on the rear doors.

Secondly, need to visually inspect that the wiring running to the rear doors look OK, if they look fine, you'll need to pull the interior door panels off on the doors to see if there is power running to the switch. Need to check the master control switch as well.

Likely that either the connection on the bottom of the master switch is bad or the wiring running to the rear doors is broken.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi fishexpro101 thank you for quick reply. rear doors will unlock/lock with their own switches but can't lock/unlock with remote or master switch in driver door. Except wiring or connectors do you think that there is problem with actuators in rear doors?

Thank you in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts