Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is project we just finished. 07' TOYOTA TACO SUPREME. Customer plans to compete next season. Install done by Calvin Thomas, Dave Dopson, and Jeff Smith.
H/U Pioneer P880PRS
FRONT: Focal K2P 6.5 comp in doors
Subs: Image (4) ID8D4
Amps: ZAPCO DC360.4 & DC500.1
Wiring: Stinger

·
Registered
380 Posts
Both installs look nice. I love the way the subs look. Good job.

·
club momentum moves you !
06 Tacoma X-Runner
456 Posts
mmmmm...... Premier, Zapco and Focal... very nice choices in brands ! like i said before... i love that headunit ! i didnt think it was so popular :)

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
05 Tacoma DC 4x4 TRD
10,653 Posts
Looks sweet. From the shape of it, it looks like they used the stock storage comparment as a base for the amp/sub enclosure. I love that HU; it's color and style matches our dash well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I remember Jeff Smith and his Honda Accord from my days as an IASCA competitor and judge. The way he integrated the four 18W6's into his older install still sticks in my mind. Jeff is one heck of a good installer.

Any build-up pics?

·
Registered
07' Tacoma DC 4x4
11 Posts
Hey, Thanks guys. Thats mine. Ive been a lurker on here forever. Finally saved up and had the install done right, once and for all. Jeff and his crew are awesome. I just bought the equipment and told him to install it however he envisioned. So 2 weeks later this is what i got. I Love it......Got plenty of build-up pics.....Thanks all

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pb said:
Looks sweet. From the shape of it, it looks like they used the stock storage comparment as a base for the amp/sub enclosure. I love that HU; it's color and style matches our dash well.
Storage compartments are takien out all together and the top plastice trim next ti the window gets molded into the wooden trim panel before it's covered in viynl.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts