Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is project we just finished. 07' TOYOTA TACO SUPREME. Customer plans to compete next season. Install done by Calvin Thomas, Dave Dopson, and Jeff Smith.
H/U Pioneer P880PRS
FRONT: Focal K2P 6.5 comp in doors
Subs: Image (4) ID8D4
Amps: ZAPCO DC360.4 & DC500.1
Wiring: Stinger

·
Registered
91 Camry V6 LE
361 Posts
nice and clean

·
Registered
06 SR5 prerunner
67 Posts
Hey cjag
I will be posting my sound system upgrade by Audio Designs hopefully by the end of this month or early next month. Jeff Smith and his team are very professional and knowledegable about car audio equipment. My set up wont be as sophisticated as yours because I only have and access cab. But im positive once the Audio Design team put together my MB Quart door speakers, bazooka 8 inch subs powered by a JL 500/5 OHHH BOY. For those coming to Audio Design bring your credit card cause your going to pay for quality craftmanship and merchandise.

·
That One Guy...
2001 Camry XLE
922 Posts
Nice equipment!

Very clean install!

Looks really nice guys, I bet it sounds pretty amazing too. Expensive equipment as well from what I know.

·
Registered
07' Tacoma DC 4x4
11 Posts
Thanks all....Yeah I've been around car audio for the better part of 18 years, and I can honestly say Jeff and his guys are the best I've ever come across....I never told them how I wanted the install, I just bought all the equipment, and told him to do what he envisioned.
Needless to say I am very pleased. They are not cheap, but you get what you pay for IMHO......Thanks again for all the comments....

·
Initiated as an Outlaw...
609 Posts
Zoinks!!! Man that's nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts