Toyota Nation Forum banner

09 Camry LE - 15" Kicker L7

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Gorky_Park 
#1 ·
Hey I own a 09 Camry LE and was wondering if a 15inch kicker L7 would fit? If anyone has attempted this and can let me know that would be great before I order them. I plan on only doing a single subwoofer.

#4 ·
lol but seriously i fit an 18 up in the trunk before just to see it it can fit......sounded alright but could be better because i couldnt spec the box to be effiecient for that sub .....it'll fit someone on this board has a 15 in their trunk already search for it and you can find it.....

#9 ·
my box is built to specs for my sub. its a pretty big box like 37"x18"x17.5" i don't remember the exact measurement but for the most part it slid right in. i had to remove the 2 knobs that releases the seats up above the trunk near the speakers to slide it in though.

#10 ·
You could have a box built to spec and assemble it inside the trunk. Tricky, but well worth it if you are looking for some serious SPL. The biggest question is what amp are you going to use to push the sub?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.