Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Camry SE V6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a question hope someone could help me with.
I have a 09 Camry LE. Today I drove to the store, parked the car, and left it on because my friend was waiting in the car. When I returned, I realized the engine was not on, the key was a spot down from where you turn to put the engine on. I asked my friend if she had turned it off, she said no. So I blew it off and went to turn the engine on, and the car stalled. I asked her if she noticed anything during the time I was in the store, like when the engine went off. She said she didn't even notice the engine went off. I turned everything off then proceeded to turn back to start the car again and it started fine. No problems since.
The car was not in much use that day, I only had it running for 5 mins before I left to go in the store. The temp is only in the 50's. No engine light on or anyother light on.

Would you think this should be a concern, or is it sometimes normal?

·
Registered
455 Posts
If it does it agine I would look more into it.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
If it does it again, take it in to the dealer. Your car should be under warranty. Even if the dealer says they can't find anything wrong, at least the problem will be documented, in case it returns at a later date.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts