Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone here at TN , my name is Hien Tran and i'm from Albuquerque,NM . i'm a newbie and i'll post my car's pictures for you guys to look at it, so far i have installed 4 Ultra Racing bars( front strut bar, 4 point front lower bar, 19mm rear sway bar and 4 point Rear lower bar). it's 09 Camry SE V6 with 7,000 miles on the odo, fully loaded from the factory in cludes leather seat with JBL NAV audio system, TRD exhaust, TRD spring, flip emblems. i'll post the pictures tonight. PICTURES POSTED!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

·
Dogging It
956 Posts
hello everyone here at TN , my name is Hien Tran and i'm from Albuquerque,NM . i'm a newbie and i'll post my car's pictures for you guys to look at it, so far i have installed 4 Ultra Racing bars( front strut bar, 4 point front lower bar, 19mm rear sway bar and 4 point Rear lower bar). it's 09 Camry SE V6 with 7,000 miles on the odo, fully loaded from the factory in cludes leather seat with JBL NAV audio system, TRD exhaust, TRD spring, flip emblems. i'll post the pictures tonight.
Welcome aborddddddddddddd brother

·
Registered
278 Posts
Welcome:)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Saw you pics but you should have posted them here and shouldn't have created another thread for it:D.Anyway question though,is that an OEM Lexus shift knob?If it is,how much shorter is it from the OEM Camry one?Oh and nice pics by the way.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.