Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
09' Tacoma TRD Offroad DC
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Interested in completely upgrading my exhaust system, i currently have the TRD intake and Catback. I am looking for headers, and what ever pipes needed to join header exhaust to cat back trd exhaust. Has anybody done this upgrade, Is it worth the money? and does anybody know any places where i can buy these parts???

·
2012/14 Stanley Cup Champ
1,883 Posts
Since Oakley is a mod now and has to be nice....I can still be the ass-hat that I am. SEARCH!!

Doug Thorly Long tube headers
URD - y-pipe and 02 sims

That should pretty much do it for you.....and yes, it has been done, but quite a few.

And nice use of bold

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Since Oakley is a mod now and has to be nice....I can still be the ass-hat that I am. SEARCH!!

URD - y-pipe and 02 sims

That should pretty much do it for you.....and yes, it has been done, but quite a few.

And nice use of bold
:thumbsup::lol:

·
GO KING'S GO!
05' Taco Pre-Runner
2,250 Posts

URD - y-pipe and 02 sims

And nice use of bold

^ Dude you are right on! No wonder why all the oldies left. By the way going to the game tonight...doesn't matter but we have a suite and it is cheap gonna get hammered and maybe watch some good fights? GO KING'S GO! :thumbsup:

·
SWB Fo' Life
07 Xtracab 4x4
1,503 Posts
Headers: Doug Thorely
Y-pipe: Doug Thorely Pipe Bomb or go custom with your local exhaust shop, either of which is cheaper than URD
Cat-Back: Whatever you want, just keep it 3" with mandrel bending and muffler of your choice

Bottom line: convert everything to 3" piping with mandrel bends and ditch all your cats and sell them to junk yards or mexicans.

It will be REALLY raspy and you will be pulled over, harassed, and shot at constantly.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Unless they put an emissions tester on the exhaust tip, no. O2 sims tell the computer everything is cool, and when they do emissions tests on our trucks, they just hook into OBD2 port, and see if the computer is saying anything.

However, this will most likely sound awfully raspy and not very enjoyable on the street.

·
2012/14 Stanley Cup Champ
1,883 Posts
^ Dude you are right on! No wonder why all the oldies left. By the way going to the game tonight...doesn't matter but we have a suite and it is cheap gonna get hammered and maybe watch some good fights? GO KING'S GO! :thumbsup:
Off topic....I am a long distance fan, since I am in CO now.
After the loss tonight, playoffs are going to have to wait another year.

I do get to see the boys play next week when I head up to Vancouver to catch them playing the 'Nucks on the 9th. Should be a good time.

And as the motto seems to always go, there is always next year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts