Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
09 Corolla LE BlueSM
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the sweltering Vegas/Henderson desert. I previously owned an 05 Scion tC atx Silver Streak Mica until a drunk plowed into me at 60+ mph while I was at a stop light in March of 08.

I've been trying to make this car feel more like it's mine ever since I got it. I never had that issue with my tC. Felt like mine the second I drove it off the lot.

Anyway, I've sewn on a leather steering wheel cover from wheelskins.com (Euro-two tone non perf. with Charcoal top/bot cobalt sides.)

I have a parrot blue tooth system, an auto start/alarm system by code alarm with the two way communicator, and a neat little Kenwood KDC-MP3035 head unit with iPod connector. Tinted.

Specifically, I joined this forum because I'm coming up on my 36k mile warranty being done, and I want to change the stupid speedometer/tach cluster lighting from amber to blue to match the color of my car's exterior. Among other mods I'm sure I'll be interested in as soon as I can actually do them.

I HAVE read the post that the guy in the Tacoma forum posted about changing his 07 Tacoma's cluster, but just want to make sure it's the same bulbs/process on my vehicle before I touch any of it.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Welcome to TN!

Sorry to hear about what happened to your tC. The Corolla sounds nice though. There's a very large community of Corolla owners here, so you're bound to find all of the answers to any questions you may have.

Enjoy the forums! :chug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts