Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Toyota-Lexus Fanatic
95 Camry LE
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for an 1/2 “ Drive 80 ft-lbs torque extension bar (or stick). I can not find them easy, Ebay has 1 listing and it is steep if you include the shipping. They always come in sets, I only need the 80 ft-lbs because Honda and Toyota are identical in specs.

This will ensure the torque on the wheel lugs are always right. I am planning on getting an electric impact driver to help me with the wheel lugs. I am getting old, I need power tools!

I have been searching at Harbor Freight, they too have a set, no individual torque bars.

Anybody has a tip?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i used to have a 12V electric impact 1/2" drive, used it a few time and then the shaft cracked, and broke. never trust the chinese tool.
later, i went to lowes, and bought a DeWalt 1/2" electric impact drive (120V AC input), now i use it on lugnut, axle nuts, crank shaft bolts, all loosen and tighten with out any hiccup.

·
Toyota-Lexus Fanatic
95 Camry LE
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yup, that's what I got. But if you read the OP's original post, he specifically said he was getting old and didn't want to do it by hand.

·
Toyota-Lexus Fanatic
95 Camry LE
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ You are absolutely dead on! I want an impact wrench....none of the bruce force...I am putting on the years....thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts