Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
06 Tacoma DC 4x4
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was leaving work in the blizzard we were having here and I was stopped at a stop sign and this idiot in a delivery van tries to squeeze past me on the right side and he doesn't have enough room so he hops 2 tires up un the curb but then the tires slide of the curb because of all the snow and his driverside mirror smacks the side of my trucks bed! I jump out pissed because I only have 1300 miles on this truck. I take a quick look and to my surprise not a mark AT ALL. If the bed side was steel it would have dented for sure. The guy folded in his mirror and I drove away. Moron! When I got home I inspected the area very closely and there is no marks at all. I was very happy. Just thought I would share my story.

Nothin worse than getting that first scratch on a brand new vehicle

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Look again when its clean, there is probably a dent and scratch. easily fixed though.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Why the hell didn't you chase that f*cker??

·
And My Dog Remington
725 Posts
viet2100 said:
Why the hell didn't you chase that f*cker??
An assault/battery charge is a little more costly than paintless dent repair!
I guess it also depends on who gets their ass handed to them!!!!:lol: :lol:

I like it when my road rage kicks in and i speed up next to em to issue a handfull of finger :gfy:and a few words of advise:cursin:... it always seems to be someones Grandma/pa driving and i feel like an ass! Even though they shouldnt be on the road trying their best just to piss me off (the world does revolve aroun d me BTW).

·
Registered
196 Posts
If he didn't stop that is a hit and run.....seriously. You should have gotten his license plate. I got rear ended once and thought there was no damage. Then the paint started to peel and it was about 600 in damage due to the inside bumber supports being ruined.

·
What is this!?
06 Double Cab Tacoma
821 Posts
I was eating taco bell in my truck... A guy in a Saturn pulls up and parks next to me. Opens the door and hits my door. He slammed his shut right away and looked like he was just going to walk off. While all of this happened I just stared at him and I yelled out WHAT THE HELL! and he was shocked to see me. Anyways i asked if he scratched my truck and he said no and i went outside to check it but couldn't see crap since it was dark so i left him go. Came home and looks like some paint came off :confused:

·
Registered
06 Taco D.C. Sport
1,370 Posts
i crushed a metal trash can with my truck against a wall it only left minor scrapes but i was pissed. i wanted to get that area painted but my girlfriend said it isnt real noticeable and its a truck as well as the old saying "its going to happen".

·
06 DC 4x4 TRD Sport Tow
165 Posts
I had "two" people ram me from behind...I was lucky it wasn't too hard of a hit and I was even luckier that I left my hitch in!!!

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Nicky9 said:

I like it when my road rage kicks in and i speed up next to em to issue a handfull of finger :gfy:and a few words of advise:cursin:... it always seems to be someones Grandma/pa driving and i feel like an ass! Even though they shouldnt be on the road trying their best just to piss me off (the world does revolve aroun d me BTW).
lol I'd do that if I was still a minor, being an adult sucks! But catch up with him, put some sense in his head, and get his plate.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Nicky9 said:

lol I'd do that if I was still a minor, being an adult sucks! But catch up with him, put some sense in his head, and get his plate.

·
threads will be hi-jacked
811 Posts
i guess this is story time...

my best friends ex-girlfriend rear ended me, her entire front cap had to be replaced, my trailer hitch went through her bumper into her radiator, and the best part i ripped her bumper off when i pulled up the trailer hitch ball was like a fish hook. she drives one of those suv mercedes and her car still overheats cause the radiator damage. needless to say nothing what so-ever happened to my truck (she wanted a tacoma afterwards- that pissed me off). but i was just laughing my a$$ off even when the cops were there. POS mercedes!

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
tacoma2006 said:
i guess this is story time...

my best friends ex-girlfriend rear ended me, her entire front cap had to be replaced, my trailer hitch went through her bumper into her radiator, and the best part i ripped her bumper off when i pulled up the trailer hitch ball was like a fish hook. she drives one of those suv mercedes and her car still overheats cause the radiator damage. needless to say nothing what so-ever happened to my truck (she wanted a tacoma afterwards- that pissed me off). but i was just laughing my a$$ off even when the cops were there. POS mercedes!
That sounds like a pretty bad repair job on merc.

eitherway this thread should probably go away im sure the original poster isnt happy its still around.. its an honest mistake though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts