Toyota Nation Forum banner

10.53 1/4m sleeper car with video vs supra

2021 19
i dont know how many people have come across this but... for those who havent check it out. this is a 1985 Plymouth Reliant vs a supra (unknown year and specs) but this thing runs a 10.53 with no juice.

http://www.booost.com/movies/kcar_vs_supra.wmv

could be a fun rather inexpensive project car? i have an old 86 aries k 2dr that looks exactly the same as the reliant that could use an engine swap :D. a possible project sleeper car aside my camry. need to research and think about it... i would rather blow the engine in the k than the camry.. probably a whole lot cheaper to replace.

http://www.thedodgegarage.com - the reliant aka relentless

good idea?
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,914 Posts
Yeah, $hitbox turbo dodges have been embarassing people for a long time now.

P.S. That video is at least 3 years old.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
12,447 Posts
I've seen a 10 second dodge Caravan. :eek:

The speed was similar to that old Sprinter. But damn! Some scary blow off valve.

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
12,447 Posts
Damn, that owner has too much time and money on hand

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,914 Posts
Gen3cruiser said:
Thats some funny shit, but the reality is, that is gay as fuck! WHo the fuck would brag about that shit, cause that what it is, shit, just extremly fast shit.:D
Yeah, I mean who in there right mind would hook up a slow @ss fwd 4cyl 4dr family car right? They must be idiots! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,914 Posts
kasimmmmm said:
ok, i'm shocked!!! is this some kinda joke? i wonder what he's got under the hood! Are you alowed to use nitrous for these type of drag races??? That was an awesome take off by the dodge!
Like it was said before. Just another turbo dodge. You have to watch out for all those cars, Turbo Caravans, spirits, lebarons, Lancers, daytonas, K cars, Omnis, chargers, etc. These cars were the definitions of sleepers and have a TON of potential and a cult following.

·
Where's my boomstick?
4,197 Posts
i saw a video of a Neon dominating a Viper. it was scary.

The Neon just left the viper in the dust, i thought there was something wrong with it, but then i saw the Neon's times, 10.5ish.:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.