Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the carshow in Cedar Rapids Iowa, and guy pulled Red Supra (very clean) no mods from outside stickers body change or anything else. You would think that it's just a clean supra, but once the guy turn it on, you can feel that the car had some extream engine modification. I am not that tehnical but as he said "twin turbo" taken from some old car and modified the hell out from the engine. The supra had only 12.000 miles on it bought in winsconsin. I thought the story is worth to read , that even though supras are powerfull cars but this guy rocks with over 1000hp , he said he will put some other mods in and shooting for 1450hp .

I have video taken from that supra but i can't give you the link since i am at work but if you go to video.google.com and type in scinergyia it should come up.

Any other people with similar supras

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
You posted that link over at your forum half a year ago.
http://www.scinergyia.com/index.php?topic=1200.0

According to the members on the forum, his Supra has 830hp on pump gas and 'near' 1K on race gas. Either way, I think it's a 2JZ-GTE. I can't think of too many TT engines that'd make that kind of power, except for maybe an engine outta a grand natty.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jeeves said:
You posted that link over at your forum half a year ago.
http://www.scinergyia.com/index.php?topic=1200.0

According to the members on the forum, his Supra has 830hp on pump gas and 'near' 1K on race gas. Either way, I think it's a 2JZ-GTE. I can't think of too many TT engines that'd make that kind of power, except for maybe an engine outta a grand natty.
Told you i am not that tehnical :) Good find i totaly forgot i posted on my forum too :)

I think thats crazy , that was my first car "live" to see in "iowa" with that much power.

·
Got Hardass?
2,959 Posts
We've got a plethora of cars out here in NM that tap-out the dynos here at 1200hp. They're fun :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i adore people with such cars, when i came to united states in 2000, my first car i "wanted to buy was supra 1993" at that time i cost 23K, it was sooooo nice and i test drowe it.
well 7 years later i still don't own it , i own scion tC 2007 lol made by toyota tho :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts