Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear all, since Eonon always want to provide you more saving when buying from us, now we would like to arrange group buy for all these items for TN members. The piont is, if the people reach 10 totally no matter buying which model, we will provide you 15% off!

Models:
- E1052 DVD specific for Toyota Camry
- E1059 DVD specific for Toyota Yaris
- E1057 DVD specific for Toyota Vios
- E1058 DVD specific for Toyota Reiz
- E1083 GPS box for all the above models

Time: Aug. 18-Sep. 18

Price:
- E1052, E1059,E1057, E1058 DVD: $264/each (Original price is $310, now save $46 :D)
- E1083 GPS box: $169 (Original price is $199, now save $30 :D)

Shipping Fee:
Free shipping to US, 19.9 to Canada

Quantity: Every one who is interested in the group, pls leave a message or just PM me. I will put you down on the list, then after the number above 10, i will arrange the shipment.

About shippment:
As most of you know, Eonon is always fast shipping. We will arrange the delivery for 1 business day, then your item will ship from Hongkong, will arrive whithin 3 days. At the mean time (1 day after payment confirmation) we deliver your item, you will receive a tracking number by email, you can track your order at the bottom of www.eonon.com.

Details about these units, please visit our website by clicking the above models links, and check review threads here:
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324679

E1052 Camry

E1059 for Yaris

Main features for E1052, E1059,E1057, E1058 are:
-TV/Radio
-Bluetooth
-Steering Wheel Control Function
-Built in amplifier & Microphone
And E1083 is an external GPS box which can fit all the above DVD, and with built-in USA/Canada map.

:welcome: you guys joining in! If you have any questions, just feel free to reply here or PM me! Thanks! ;)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK .. I'm in for E1059 and GPS E1083 but need to get here (New york) by Sept 22nd for my wife birthday is that possible?
Hi virinow, thanks for your interest! Wow you're really a good husband, so sweet. Happy birthday to your wife in advance!
Yes it's possible if you pay it early enough. Eonon has lighting fast shipping, don't worry, usually your unit will be shipped within 48 hours of payment confirmation. Delivery can be expected within 3-5 days;)
:welcome: to buy it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts