Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:censor: Some freaking retard ran into the side of my car sometime..i dont know when, all i know is that i was walking out to my car today and there is a huge dent in the quarter panel.It goes in a good half foot. so somone has hit my car and ran...SOB and what really bothers me is my expensive ass car alarm didnt even go off. Im trying to type this though im red with rage, if i ever find the person who did this, or the person who stole my subs i will break there knee caps. Ill try to get up pictures today if im not crying to much. :sosad:

·
mixed bag 'o vehicles
2,894 Posts
sorry to read. maybe you should install security cameras inside your car pointing out to capture things like this on video so you can track down the evil doers.

or take off the "steal my subs and hit me" sticker from your back bumper.
- my feeble attempt at humor.

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
sucks man, sorry to hear that...

insurance?

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
ask around for witnesses. same thing happened to me and an old man saw the whole thing happen when he was gettin him mail...he even got the tag number. revenge is so sweet. sorry to hear man. u should go all CSI on it and analize the paint transfer.

·
Registered
452 Posts
sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me during summer, at the parking lot by my apartment. It made like a 6" diameter dent on passenger side rear door. I did not make an insurance claim since my insurance was 500 deductible. I hope you find that retard and bring him down.

·
Registered
07 XLE Camry
1,299 Posts
damn.. sorry to hear that

i would try talking to neighbors about anything heard or saw lastnight (or whenever it happened)

before you get in your car and take off, call the pigs
take pics for your records...

you probably already know this but the report the pigs give you will need to show your insurance...

·
Registered
2008 Prius
23 Posts
H&R revenge

I was investigating a H&R and the striking driver left a note on the windshield it said " There are a lot of people watching me write this note HaHa" real balls. Well a citizen came up to me and said the guy left a note but here is his tag number anyway with a clothing discription. Well a real quick 10-28 & 29 not stolen and a listing . I pulled up to his house as he was arriving. Damage to Right front and all . I couldn't resist Ha Ha you are under arrest handcuffs and towed car to station . On court day judge read note looked at defendant and said " Ha Ha guilty $500 and court costs suspended license for 90 days. So do what you do best investigate. Check small body shops , talk to neighbours. Good Luck Sgt. Tip

·
engineer in training
1,586 Posts
^^ :clap: :loove: :loove: :bowdown:

Hope you can find who did this, be sure to shop around at body shops for a good price, Ive seen as much as $150 difference between shops for less than $500 work.

·
Ninja-rator
4,262 Posts
Sgt Tip said:
I was investigating a H&R and the striking driver left a note on the windshield it said " There are a lot of people watching me write this note HaHa" real balls. Well a citizen came up to me and said the guy left a note but here is his tag number anyway with a clothing discription. Well a real quick 10-28 & 29 not stolen and a listing . I pulled up to his house as he was arriving. Damage to Right front and all . I couldn't resist Ha Ha you are under arrest handcuffs and towed car to station . On court day judge read note looked at defendant and said " Ha Ha guilty $500 and court costs suspended license for 90 days. So do what you do best investigate. Check small body shops , talk to neighbours. Good Luck Sgt. Tip

Hahahaha ...I love that!

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
Ah man i hope u find those bastards...

·
Registered
98 Camry XLE V6
3,116 Posts
hope you took pictures, asked neighbors and filed a police report.

good luck. sorry about the car...and it is amazing that you're alarm didnt go off.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea guys i filed a police report, talked to the officer, and although there as no paint transfer he thinks it was a car rather than it getting kicked in or etc. It got dark to quickly to take pics so probably tomorrow. I think it was my neighbor across the street but my mom doesnt want my to start drama. Im going to see if i can go to a pull and save and grab a fender for like 30 bucks and take it to Maaco to get painted and install it myself. Thanks for all of the good wishes.

·
Premium Member
'96 Camry XLE
11,246 Posts
Sorry to hear that shit. My guess, if you park on the street, is that someone backed into you out of a driveway. :(

Hope it goes well.

·
Odaiba Romance
358 Posts
That sucks bro. Hope things work out. Ditch that alarm, cause I'm sensing defect. (or poor install, one or the other) Before anything else, take of the quarter panel and try to reshape it. get a baseball or something similarly shaped and use it to roll the damage out. Good luck, and remember Bachi is a bitch!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts