Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a gen 3 camry and im lookin for some wheels im thinkin 17.8.5 et 45 or 17x8.5 3.5 in the back which do you guys think would fit better? i does'nt matter if i gotta roll the backs

·
Nostalgia Member
6,609 Posts
get 17x8.5 +35 all around ... they should fit just fine, if you are lowered a lot you should roll your fenders regardless

·
Togue superstar
00 Camry LE
670 Posts
wow 8.5? Your gonna camber in like crazy, 17x8s were already sticking out like mad on my car.....

As far as offset, just get 35.

·
Nostalgia Member
6,609 Posts
17x8s dont stick out on a gen 3 "like mad" ... or at all ... unless the offset is much lower than +35

i test-fitted back when i was gonna buy 17x8+35s and i was gonna need spacers to be flush

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nicce thats all i needed to hear thats all i can say thanks guys all my rear wheel drive friends are shoootin me down lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have a couple in mind there is a pair of sterns a friend of mine is sellin and also a pair of advans another is tryin to sell they both are 17x8.5 et35

·
vL
92 Toyota Camry
849 Posts
i ran 17x8.5 with a +35 or +25(Cant remember) on the rear once and it sure was rubbing. i say it sticks out atleast half an inch.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice nice yea so hope fully i can get a hold of some coilover because i got the fender roller brand new in the box never used lol

·
Registered
99 Toyota Camry
472 Posts
If I'm thinking about this correctly u won't be able to get those wheels, and have coilovers at the same time, well as far as I know the K sports really hinder u from getting much camber adjustment, my 18 X 8s are about 7mm from touching the coilover!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I'm thinking about this correctly u won't be able to get those wheels, and have coilovers at the same time, well as far as I know the K sports really hinder u from getting much camber adjustment, my 18 X 8s are about 7mm from touching the coilover!!!
what is the offset of your wheel and to me 18's look too big for a camry

1 - 14 of 14 Posts