Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my luck would have it about 2-days after selling my 1994 Supra TT I recevied a custom set of Iforged Wheels that I ordered back in Feb, and cancelled over a month ago.

They are the "Aero" Style with Chrome Lip and Wheel Center. 19*9.5 Front and 19*11 Rear. I paid over $4200 with shipping and the Chrome Option. Here they are currently listed on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7913051543&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Please feel to contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They did not sell on eBay, it seems that some people overseas were e-mailing my bidders offering them the same wheels for $2,000 if they wired the money Western Union to the UK........Rip off.

So I am now accepting offers on them. I have a receipt and a credit card bill for over $4200 and they are brand new with a full factory warranty.

Please no low ballers
[email protected]

Thanks,
Vinlsol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MRQturbo - All I have gotten out of iforged is that they are a supra offset. Front
19"Tall
9.5" Width Inside to Inside of Inner lip
7.5" Inner Width
2.0" Outter Width
Supra Offset
Chrome Center, Chrome Lips, 5 * 4.5" Bolt Pattern

Rear Wheels

19" Tall
11" Width Inside to Inside of Inner Lip
8" Inner Width
3" Outer Width
Supra Offset
Chrome Center, Chrome Lips, 5 * 4.5" Bolt Pattern

BlitzNuRspec - I was asking $3400 without the 14 week wait that I endured.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BlitzNuRspec - Just received money via paypal about 10-minutes ago. Sorry man, I was getting sick of hearing "I'll take them" from everyone and no $$, so I was waiting for the first taker with $$.

Thanks for the offer,
Vinlsol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts