Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Acura Legend
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a 100 mile trip with my uncle and grandfather to pick up a truck he bought. When we got there, also discovered that the owner had a 1972 Corolla Deluxe 2dr wagon in 100% original condition for sale for $900! ONLY rust is one small spot on lower fender. Underside is excellent, as is the interior. Runs great. I was suprised that it has factory A/C that still works. :) Also, on the tailgate it has a badge that says "Toyoglide", but it has a clutch. Is this the type that can be changed without the clutch? I have no idea, but not sure what the "Toyoglide" is supposed to mean. Engine runs great and it even still has some original plastic coverings on the rear interior panels. He went ahead and bought the car, but has to go back next weekend to get it. Even here in the south, these are not seen very often. Are they pretty much rare everywhere?

·
Registered
4 Posts
93 Camry LE V6 said:
Went on a 100 mile trip with my uncle and grandfather to pick up a truck he bought. When we got there, also discovered that the owner had a 1972 Corolla Deluxe 2dr wagon in 100% original condition for sale for $900! ONLY rust is one small spot on lower fender. Underside is excellent, as is the interior. Runs great. I was suprised that it has factory A/C that still works. :) Also, on the tailgate it has a badge that says "Toyoglide", but it has a clutch. Is this the type that can be changed without the clutch? I have no idea, but not sure what the "Toyoglide" is supposed to mean. Engine runs great and it even still has some original plastic coverings on the rear interior panels. He went ahead and bought the car, but has to go back next weekend to get it. Even here in the south, these are not seen very often. Are they pretty much rare everywhere?
is the car still available you think? can you get contacts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts