Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am new to the site and new to toyota. 1st one and its a 3y 1984 xtra cab and not to shabby but the carb and hoses have been chopped and changed and butcherd. Can any one help with the vacuum tree layout as i cannot find it on the net. (more likely i dont know how to search properly)
Anyway any help would be appreciated. might just have to just bite the bullet and pay someone(arrrrgh)
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for the diagram. the previous owner did a motor out respray and had the motor rebuilt. A little head work, rebore pistons and a mild cam. The carby was rebuilt and jetted but being a back yard refit a lot of the hoses were blocked off, the pipes left unused and vacuum lines run all over the place with most of the sensors thermos and valves left unused. It runs but there was no advance (fixed that) and it just dosnt run right and the cold start dosnt work. So I will pipe it right and fix what dosnt work. Thanks once again for the diagram.

·
Registered
191 Posts
No problem on the diagram!

haha my truck came the same way. I had to many vaccum ports not plugged and it looked like he tried to bypass the emmisions removing the charcoal canister and so forth.

Glad he did to be honest but wish he would of did it right, and not sell it to me to finish off haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts