Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i have a 87 supra turbo or sale( no emissions needed)
the body work has been done 6 months ago and it has been painted dark blue metallic. there is zero rust on the car .
the interior is in good shape has a rip on the ebrake boot and passegners seat though. has a boost gauge on the a pilar.
the car is fully loaded except targa and leather.
i had the motor replace 4 months ago and installed a hks copper head gasket and arp head studs. the motor has low comp pistons also. there is a maunal boost controller and its set at 14psi right now. there is a custom 3'' stainless steel turbo back exhaust with no cats and no resonaters. vibrant stealth muffler at the end. i will be installing a new tranny along with centerforce stage two clutch soon. but will sell car cheaper without install.

email and pm is the key. [email protected]
i live in toronto ontario canada.
i have pictures of the engine swap and before body work also if wanted.
im looking at trading for car . iam open to any offers so throw it out there. the pirce is 9gees and 8 without install.

·
Registered
91 Camry V6 LE
361 Posts
good luck looks good

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no it was a 7mgte already i just turned the boost controller up to much and poped the head gasket and ended up frying the pistons. so i replaced the 7mgte with another and decided to replace pistons hg head studs etc so its all set for higher boost but just needs a feul pressure regulator.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah its a great motor. relable and powerful. just make sure when you swap to put a metal head gasket and head studs cuz you will blow the stocks one .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts