1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NAME: Joshua Arbogast
PHONE NUMBER: *Optional*
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash, Cashiers check, Paypal

The reason im selling my car is because I am transfering in less than one month to Virginia Beach area and I am trying to sell my car before then.
I have a 1987 Turbo Targa 5 Speed that is pearl white and mk4 n/a wheels. It has the stock turbo and intercooler with 2 1/2 in aftermarket intercooler pipes, blitz bov , suprasport 3in. turbo elbow with full 3 in. hks hi-power exhaust, 550cc RC injectors, brand new walbro fuel pump and new fuel filter, rebuilt transmission with roughly 3000 miles on it. brand new fluidyne radiator, brand new flex-a-lite dual puller fans, front and rear strut tower bars, Titan Motorsports powder coated harness bar with black 3pt. sparco harnesses on both seats, aeromotive fpr, new alternator, new starter, new titan motorsports headgasket with arp head bolts torked to 90lbs, brand new k&n fipk air filter kit. i have brand new titan motorsports adjustable cam gears and a power enterprises timing belt that i havent installed yet. brand new engine wiring harness from toyota dealer. the only problem i am having with the car right now is i am not getting spark to the spark plugs because im waiting on the wires that run from the coilpacks to the wiring harness from the dealer. I will have that fixed here soon. here are some recent pictures. i have installed a super blue hose techniques silicone hose kit on it since these pictures. The car currently has 250,000 on the odometer but it runs like a champ. other than the spark issue i dont know of any other problems with the car. The car had maroon interior which i didnt like and the dash was all cracked to hell, so i took the dash, door covers, a-pillar moldings out of my parts car wich had grey interior and put it in the one i have now. I think it looks much better. I will have pics of that soon. I also removed the rear seats beacause i just didnt want them anymore. but the rest of the interior is in pretty good condition for being 20 years old. i was planning on switching the rest of the interior to black. There are no oil, coolant leaks. The door handles havd cracks in them but they still work. Driver side mirror is cracked. passenger side mirror molding is cracked. I wanted to do a 1jz swap but i havent gotten that far. If you have any questions please e-mail me or PM me and i will answer your questions as best as i can and as fast as i can. Thank you. I will try to get more pictures of the interior today as well as some more engine bay and close ups of the exterior.

ITEM: 1987 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa 5-SPD
PRICE: 5500 O.B.O.
DESCRIPTION: Pearl white with stock Dynamic turbo grafix
PICS: More to come.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
This is a pic of the '87 along side of the parts car. swithed out water pumps.
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pictures

I also have another CT26 and a stock intercooler along with an auto-NA ECU and an auto-turbo ECU. Along with stock seatbelts and random moldings.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts