Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
450K, Stick, Runs and Drive. Shape not too bad, Color in Beige, very clean inside. pictures avivaible. Good for parts car or handy person.

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
do u guys realize that the car is in Toronto??.......will cost u more than the car to ship to the states......

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i want cash, cash, cash :lol:
if no one buy it, it will be my parts car since i'm going into rally coming year with my corolla :eek::

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its good for people who has his own garage or his friends has one. this car is also good for parts car if you have a same corolla. the rear tyres are so new! the radiator is new! rear branch is like new! and the doors has no rust believe or not :thumbup: there are more, but i forgoet which parts...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

more pix added upon request of some members.
the carpet are so clean that no salt deposit on them, i have no idea how the previous driver kept it so clean :confused:
driven by a lady, never fails to her, though with such high mileage, she has no problem going to ny nor buffalo, although i personally wouldn't take the risk :lol:
there is some rust on the left rear fenders as you can see, the rest of the body are fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts