Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just came across this, how interesting, i know the geo prizim had the 4age but without the 5speed manual. this one does,i love my 90 gts coupe but always would love to have a sedan version with the 4age.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Corolla XRS
6,947 Posts
Actually, the prism gsi had low optioned equipped 5 speed transmission. Hard to find.

·
Registered
1992 Geo Prizm
2,134 Posts
Actually, the prism gsi had low optioned equipped 5 speed transmission. Hard to find.
Prizdog has one, and is a member here.You could also join the Prizm GSI club, as they have people on there looking for those cars that are for sale.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think the 5 speed doesn't come with the 4age, and the one came with the 4age doesn't come with the 5speed. i mean u could always swap the trans, but from the factory they don't.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 89 mazda 323 gtx also had a 4age+ turbo charged and awd. i guess the 4age have been used in a lots of different make. it was made by yamaha by the way.

·
Registered
1997 Corolla
3,696 Posts
Only 1243 Mazda 323 GTX sold in 88-89 according to this article, so not too easy to find.

·
2013 Corolla S
2,693 Posts
the 89 mazda 323 gtx also had a 4age+ turbo charged and awd. i guess the 4age have been used in a lots of different make. it was made by yamaha by the way.
That looks like a Mazda engine.

·
Token Aussie
1998 AE102, 2018 ZRE182
1,910 Posts
None of what you said is remotely true...

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts