Gray Cloth interior
CLEAN TITLE, pink slip in hand
Automatic transmission
160k miles, original engine 4AGZE supercharged
T-top
Power doors/windows
Air conditioning
Cruise Control
Original hood/trunk and doors. no accidents!
VIN JT2AW16J1J0130257

Extras:
New Pioneer CD/MP3 player and 4 speaker setup ($200)
New antenna ($25)
Magnaflow high-flow cat and muffler ($200)
New oxygen sensor ($75)
New silicone vacuum lines ($25)
Optima Yellow top deep cycle battery ($125)
14" light weight Enkie gold mesh wheels with new tires ($600)
JDM Momo Toyota steering wheel w/ adapter ($100)
New Tokico HZ3099 "blues" rear strut cartridges (not installed) ($80)
Haynes manual ($25)
TOTAL = over $1400 in upgrades

Tuneups/upgrades in last 6 months:
New exhaust and cat added
Coolant flush with Toyota Red coolant
New thermostat
New brake master cylinder, front and rear brake job
Full tune up, check/adjust timing (didn't need a new timing belt/water pump at time of tune up)
New air filter
New supercharger oil

This is originally a California car (I have the carfax from when I bought it) which means no rust! I'm the 3rd owner, and a mom and daughter were the first two owners. Everything works in this car... flip up lights, windshield spray, signals, cruise control, power locks and windows, gas door and trunk release... everything! With normal freeway driving, I average about 23-25 mpg, but when i punch it and the blower kicks in, it drops to about 15-20 mpg.

I've owned the car for about a year now, and as fun as the car is, its just too small for me, and although I'd love to keep it around as a weekend car, we don't have a spot for it at our place.

The car is super clean, has no rust or dings (has a spider crack in the front bumper but barely noticeable). The front bumper valance is not in good shape and I bought the car like that. You can try to find a replacement at a junk yard but are probably better off getting an aftermarket one. The car has NOT had any high performance parts installed and removed. This is as bone stock as they come!

The bads:
-won't pass smog w/ the high flow cat and muffler... but there's ways around it
-registration is paid but tags are expired b/c of the above (i have dmv records)
-car leaks a little oil from the oil cooler hose, which is a very common leak for this car and for an engine its age. i have a replacement kit from KBOX... just needs to be installed
-the muffler just developed a weird rattle last week... will be looking under the car this weekend.

Asking price is $2600 firm, and that includes everything listed above including the Enkei wheels and the stock teardrop wheels.

I will take $2300 with out the Enkei mesh gold wheels/tires and you get the original tear drop wheels. The tires have little tread left and the tires will need to be replaced on the stock wheels.

The car is in Los Angeles, a little west of Downtown.
You can email/pm me for any questions or further info.

Thanks!
Jacob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts