Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1988 corolla Gt-s model the car has a 4a-ge engine code this is a 1.6L with only 97k on the odo I bought this car to tune it and make it a really nice ae92 but with a low budget and a really nice car I would hate to not drop everything I wanted into it and make it into a really nice JDM ae92's that are left today....and parts are a little hard to find for me as well as a little bit over priced which is why I decided to sell the car to an owner who will really appreciate it...and give it everything it needs....I would like to get 2500$ for the car....The car has 97k on it appears to be original...........the car is jet black wont find another gts in black with this kind of mileage 5 speed which drives like it really has 97k on it cosmetically it needs a few things as u can see the passenger side quarter panel needs to be repaired........it needs a repaint and corner lights....the car drives like new....little to no rust on the car.......it has a pretty clean interior besides the driver seat and the sunroof need work......now mechanically the car is perfect just spent 300$ on a new exhaust the motor is 100% in tune and the shifting is smooth...needs new front tires......but then if you want a ae92 you prob plan to redo all of this! the car was sold to me exempt on the miles and thats how it will be sold. Im in Denve,CO 80215 So lets see some offers!
Will post better pics tomarrow

1 - 2 of 2 Posts