Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1992 K-Blazer
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, Did Toyota make the 1989-1995 Xtra/Ext. cab with a long bed or a Bed Length longer than 6' ? Looking to buy. Thanks !

Looking for an older 1990-1995 Toyota Ext./xtra cab 4x4 Pickup that may need work as long as cab itself is solid. Perfer a manual transmission and please within a Reasonable distance of Western Pa. I can haul home if necessary. Please send pictures, a description and contact information to cccscheATgmail.com Thank you ! Chuck S. 814 226-1595 7-2 M-F

·
30YRTOYOTAPARTSEXPERINCE
04 Camry; 09 Sienna
1,237 Posts
No, they didn't. For an Extra cab long bed you'd have to go back to 84-88 generation. I know because I still remember the 85 light blue xtra cab long bed two wheel drive SR5, she was a beaut. But such is life, it didn't turn out.

But in any case, if you are looking for that body style those are the years, and I am guessing it will be rare to find.

·
Registered
1992 K-Blazer
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silly question...... If I know of an Xtra cab that needs a bed really bad and if I could find one of the longer style beds..... maybe add some frame extensions and walaa a one of its kind Xtra cab long bed ?

·
Soylent Green sales
rock crawler
12,801 Posts
The long bed is longer both front and rear, so you'd have to cut and lengthen the frame before the rear axle.

Reactions: Vmax540
1 - 12 of 12 Posts