Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete 1991 Supra that I am parting out. Between swapping a 7MGTE and a 7MGE and W58 and automatic transmissions between two cars, I have a complete car leftover. The 7MGE engine and the automatic transmission, both of which were running fine when I started the transfer are now available for sale. I also have everything now from the 1991 car (body parts, radiator, gas tank, pretty much everything.) I pretty much have everything now (before starting to part it out) to build an entire car, the only thing I would be missing is the wiring harness for an automatic transmission. The 7MGE comes with a Manual transmission wiring harness. The engine and transmission are already pulled from the car, ready to either be shipped or further torn down to piece out the parts of the engine. I prefer not to part out the transmission. If you need it for your Supra, I probably have it. If you are interested, let me know what you would like and we can come up with a price. I am willing to ship what you may need, or if you are somewhat close, I may be willing to meet you part way depending on the distance and what you get. I currently have an extra 7MGE complete cylinder head with cam shafts, timing sprockets and valve covers for sale for 200.00 OBO. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thanks, Stacey

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.