Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got lucky and stumbled upon a 1990 Corolla Repair Manual (RM148U) ... the same 2" plus thick manual that is used in the dealerships.

I mention this because I now have two of the manuals. I would like to work out selling one of them to someone in the Seattle area to keep the cost down and eliminate the shipping charge...this thing is heavy.

Let me know what can be worked out. I will be glad to post some photos.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
what do you want for it? Only thing that might be handy to me is that many of the smallport variances are a bit different than the bigport.....

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
toyotspeed90...tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full and will not accept anymore messages until you clear out some space.

·
Registered
90 Corolla
134 Posts
I would be interested. I am in Portland so UPS should only be about $6. If it's still available.

I got lucky and stumbled upon a 1990 Corolla Repair Manual (RM148U) ... the same 2" plus thick manual that is used in the dealerships.

I mention this because I now have two of the manuals. I would like to work out selling one of them to someone in the Seattle area to keep the cost down and eliminate the shipping charge...this thing is heavy.

Let me know what can be worked out. I will be glad to post some photos.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was waiting to hear back from toyotaspeed90...

·
Registered
90 Corolla
134 Posts
No problem. I do not want to jump ahead of anyone. If things don't work out with him, I am interested.

Pat

·
Homer Lusk Collyer
AE92
1,144 Posts
I'm not a potential buyer for this... but these are incredible resources. I highly recommend buying it.

I printed out all 1,584 pages of the SW20 MR2 BGBs and I would gladly have paid to have the originals.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
patcal...sent you a PM.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
does it have anything on the GTS and 4AGE repairs?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1990 Corolla ae92 and ae95 series.... 4a-fe and 4a-ge ... coupe, sedan, wagon ... 2wd 4wd ... auto and manual trans ...

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
I have my PM box full on purpose..... Usually I get individual questions on how to do something and I prefer they ask everyone so that everyone can see the answer.

If someone else is itching for it that's not a problem, was just curious what you wanted for it. I'll be heading down to Tacoma on the 18th of April to help some MR2 guys, maybe drag a 4ag down for a friend and pick up a 7a crank......

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have my PM box full on purpose..... Usually I get individual questions on how to do something and I prefer they ask everyone so that everyone can see the answer.

If someone else is itching for it that's not a problem, was just curious what you wanted for it. I'll be heading down to Tacoma on the 18th of April to help some MR2 guys, maybe drag a 4ag down for a friend and pick up a 7a crank......
... I have made a deal with patcal for the manual.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts