Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 1990 Celica GT4(all trac) instrument cluster....uhm if anyone has one for sale (working one course) or knows where i can get one for a decent prices...even if its in japan please let me [email protected] only really need the engine temp and fuel gauges...so if u know or are selling just those parts of the cluster then even better.
thanx

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
Get yourself a GT/GT-S cluster, they are almost the same except for the boost gauge.
Every serious GT4 enthusiast knows, the Boost gauge on the GT4 suck BIG TIME

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
Sure, most people do that since the OEM gauge isn't very accurate

·
Registered
1990 celica All-Trac
161 Posts
the oem boost gauge tells you when you're boosting... and when you're not. that's about it. my friend was driving my gt4, and pointed to the boost gauge and asked me why there wasn't any oil in the engine. i like how the gauge doesn't even sit on 0 when you're idling...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahha thanx for the input guys...basically the turbo is working fine..my engine temp gauge is completely dead hasnt' moved since i got the car same as the fuel gague....i just got back from the mechanic and he said the car has othe really big problems so i'm gonnna see if i can give it back to the dealership....they can deal with it i can't afford to fix it...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts