Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people i am doing a swap on my 5th gen celica and i need some advice doing it. i recently got a blue top 4age from a ae92 corolla. and i have the ECU and wiring loom. main question is how do i wire it all up? and i want to use the ae92 cluster instead of the one in my celica. and just to mske sure, the 4age will mate with my c52 transmission or will i have to use the c160.?

its a mauel transmission, not auto.

i have my car down to the framem engine and trans are out. a full delete of the ac system.

im just stuck at the moment and need more info on this since im doing this swap all by myself.

some pics would be nice, like what the connections are at the ecu, which pins on the connectors i should remove to relocate into another connector if i would need to use some of my old 4afe connectors...

help me out.

·
Registered
599 Posts
im not familiar with either of these engines so ill base my answeres on what I have seen in my experience.

you need to find the wiring diagrams for both engines/cars, chances are the lengths are going to be similar so you might not have to extend. verify that all the body connections that feed the gauges are the same or you will have to de-pin and re-pin to proper locations.

yes the transmissions "should" bolt up. both use a C series trans both are A series engines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.