Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To avoid you guys from lowballing and me overcharging, I will be selling these at the typical going prices - and FIRM.
I'm doing this because I'm getting a lot of junk PM's, also known as lowball offers, which waste my time.
I've cross checked these prices and they are market (going) prices, so they are FAIR for both parties.
Asking for much lower says that you are a cheap bastard and you don't deserve a car to mod, or the hobby at that.

I am willing to drive halfway or up to 6hrs one way, whichever is the least miles (only for the exhaust system, transmission swap, or engine). One-way trip of gas must be paid for in advance.

Auto to Manual Swap Parts

- Pedal/Bracket, throttle linkage, clutch master cylinder and OEM slave cylinder (both 6K Miles), OEM Transmission Mount, steering knuckles, shifter surround, 1996 5SFE Federal Emissions Manual ECU $100 + shipping
-
- TRD Shift Knob (missing emblem)($10)

5SFE ACT Street Clutch w/ e153 spline 4-puck unsprung clutch disc, 6K Miles, rated 210lbs/tq & 5SFE Fidanza Flywheel
- 5SFE ACT Street Clutch w/ e153 spline 4-puck unsprung clutch disc, 6K Miles, rated 210lbs/tq
Price: $350 + shipping

- 5SFE Fidanza Flywheel (40K Miles; has a replaceable friction plate)
Price: $150 + shipping

Lexus ES300 1997-2001 Rear Brembo Rotors
Price: $75 + shipping
These are NOT the Ebay knock-off versions. I bought these directly from Brembo. I can take a picture of the official stamp if needed.

Apexi N1 Muffler
- 2.5" Inlet
- 3.5" Outlet
Price: $100 + shipping FIRM

JDM Gen 3.5 Toyota Scepter Garnish (Trunk Panel)
Price: $75 + shipping FIRM

- Has dead paint, needs repaint
- A back tab broke, but it’s hardly functional anyway being that this screws onto the trunk light assembly.
- The letter “R” fell off and has slight compressions from hitting the ground. I closed the trunk and the panel fell off. Apparently the person who had painted my car a couple years ago never screwed the trunk garnish onto the trunk as it was supposed to be.

JDM Toyota Scepter Wagon Emblem
Price: $35 + shipping FIRM

3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Falken Torque 5 wheels 5x114.3 +40
Price: $400 with tires
Price: $250 without tires

- Falken Torque 5 wheels: 17x7 +40 (F/R), 5 x 114.3
- Falken ZE512 tires: ~10K miles; 215/40/17
- Yokohama S Drive tires: ~6K miles; 215/40/17

Wheel 1:

Wheel 2:

Wheel 3:

Wheel 4:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hmm..okay. I may be interested in that then. I need to check on the status of some other parts I have ordered first though. I'll PM you sometime this week if someone else doesn't claim it...

Thanks.

·
Asks many questions .....
441 Posts
What is the mileage on the struts/springs and how far do they lower the car??

H&R Lowering Springs
Price: $150 + shipping FIRM

Tokico Struts
Price: $175 + shipping FIRM

* H&R Lowering Springs & Tokico Struts together
Price: $275 + shipping FIRM

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
On the transmission, any chance I could get the shifter cable bracket?
Also interested in throttle linkage and shift knob.

3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chris, I'd like to keep the throttle linkage with the rest of the swap.
However, for the Shift cable bracket and shift knob, I can for sure part out with those.
I'd like at least $35 for the bracket though.
And so that you're aware, the knob is missing the TRD sticker. You can see in the picture that it's a worn knob, but dammit it feels good to use.
Let me know.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.