Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Overall, my 4Runner is in great shape with only a few noticeable scratches or issues. On the outside, it's above average for it's age, still has great shine and not much in the way of scratches or dings (dent in back rear tailgate). In the interior it's solid and in great condition. I've never been in an accident. The tires are brand new, BF Goodrich All-Terrains, 32" on Brand New ProComp 15" Flat Black Steel Wheels ($1500 value just in wheels and tires). All of the electronics work. This vehicle has recently been taken through extensive upgrading and repairs. I had almost the entire front suspension rebuilt (idler arm, pitman arm, ball joints, tie rod ends). I recently replaced the following as well: Radiator, steering pump, water pump, timing belt. All OEM work done at an authorized Toyota mechanic - have all paperwork. KYB Monomax Shocks just put on. This Truck is very much ready to go Off-Road, but it is not overly rugged looking - a great blend of off-road style and functionality still. Drives smooth, no ticks, or knocks. Steers like new, suspension essentially IS new, so it rides very nice. No warning lights are on. I upgraded the exhaust to a Dynomax Catback exhaust system and it passed smog the last time I did it (with the new exhaust on) with no problems. This truck was going to be my weekend warrior off-road machine, and work truck, but I am relocating for a new job, and am looking to get a fair price back out of it. OVer $9500 into this rig, and I get compliments all the time on its looks. Great older looking truck, that has been silently upgraded to run rather cherry for its age. My loss is your gain. Someone who is into the Toyota truck scene will certainly be very happy with this gem they get for a solid price.

Over $9500 total in this truck. Just renewed the registration.
$6480 OBO.

Contact Rane - 8186188157 or [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts