Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's 1992 4 door 4 banger 2.2 It's got 102,000 thousand miles on it. It was my sons who rear ended a truck in the city. This is what it has on it new, Hood, bumper cover, bumper & brackets, both fenders, grill, headlights, bumper lights, battery, raditor, raditor support, front tires, front lower motor mount, I also had the timing belt replaced, serpintene belt, valve seals, valve cover gasket, coil, plugs and wires, and all the motor seals except the oil pan. Also has new front pads & rear struts. THIS IS WHAT THE CAR STILL NEEDS, rear pads, and rear upper strut mounts. There was never any rust and new front end needs to be painted to match. I have over $2000 in just parts. If you want it $2,750 firm, Oh and it has a new JVC CD with 4 Alpine Speakers in the factory locations ($500 alone for the system) included! if interested e-mail @ [email protected]. Thanks! I thought i would pass this along here before i list it in the paper because you guys might want a good deal! all this work has been done in the last month to this car......I am located in New York near Albany..... the car drives smooth and strait!

·
Registered
2015 Subaru WRX STI
4,407 Posts
Swiggy, this thread is almost 3 years old... how far back did you go in the for sale section?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts