Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am posting this Camry for sale for my friend. It is a 1993 Toyota Camry 4cyl 5 speed Manual Transmission. It has 162k miles and has recently had the timing belt service done to it. New Timing belt, water pump, seals, and belts, new clutch, new all 4 sense-a-track monroe struts, new motor and transmission mounts, and new brakes all around. It is lowered on Whiteline springs in the front and Eibach Prokit in the rear. The lowering is perfect ride height. It also has 17" TRD wheels.
The car was repainted a dark Navy Blue.

The car is located in Azusa, California.

-price is $3,000.00 OBO

·
Quasi-Evil Monkey
957 Posts
This is the first Gen 3 that I've seen with manual windows. What's strange is that you've got cruise control, while I've got pwr windows/locks and no cruise. weird.

Nice car, good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Maybe my eye's are messed up but in some pics it looks tan inside and grey in others. Which is it? Also it looks like it was white before the repaint. Are those paint chips flaking off or am I seeing things? I'm not trying to be a dick but I paid 4500 for mine in Az and it had 104K miles and a very clean body with no flaws in the paint and interior is the price negotionable? I would like it for parts though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts