Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I've got a question that I hope someone can help me with.

But first, a quick intro: I'm a 40 y/o male, but have been a been a motorhead since I bought my first car (1978 Nova SS) in high school. I'm rebuilding a stock 1995 Tercel for my stepdaughter to take to college with her. I am new to this forum, but I am an old-timer on a handful of other forums. Please don't flame me for a asking a stupid question. I'm here because I'm new to Tercels. I did an "advanced search" of this forum for "seat" and did not find an answer.

I know that there are body changes in the 1995 model year. The 1995 that I have needs new seats. I found a great 1993 donor car for a good price. But before I buy, I really want to know if the front and rear seats will interchange.

So. . . will the front and rear seats from a 1993 (2DR) Tercel fit a 1995 (2DR) Tercel?

Thanks.

-Gene

·
Got a FC3S!
92 Paseo/90 RX7
1,455 Posts
Yes they will, but you may have to modify the bracket to fit the seat belt attachments, or just remove the seats from the brackets and swap them. You can also use Paseo seats, much more comfortable and stylish. Welcome to Toyota Nation!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts