Toyota Nation Forum banner

1994 Camry For Sale ASAP!!

1875 4
I've posted this before, but I decided to keep it for school and everything. I want to sell it now and hopefully someone will take this offer up. It's a 1994 Toyota Camry 2 door. It has about 157000 miles on it, if interested i can get the exact #. VIN number also available upon request. No problems whatsoever with the engine or transmission. Oil changed every 3000 miles and professionally serviced each time. Very dependable good first car for someone.
mods are as followed:
-fully molded ED swift body kit
-1.8 drop springs
-17" excel rims (new front tires)
-blue paint w/ flake (1.5 yrs. old)
-arospeed intake and strut bar
-custom cat-back exhaust w/ y pipe to dual arospeed mufflers. very nice sounding
-piaa foglight wiring but I took the actual lights off. they will be included all you have to do is hook the wires
-1 12" sub in enclosure w/ 200 watt amp i believe
-JVC headunit
other small stuff not listed. have to see car to truly appreciate it.

thats about it. the front bumper has a scratch from someone bumping it. I will be putting touch up paint on it, but you will still be able to see it a little. price is negotiable. I'm asking 4950.00 OBO. Email me @ [email protected] and I'll send pics on the weekend or something when I come home from school. I really need to sell this car because I don't need it for school and it's money I need to pay for school. Someone please buy it or make an offer. It's an awesome car I hate to see it go, but it has to. I'm located in Westminster, MD and go to Mt. Saint Mary's College in Emmitsburg. cell phone number is 410 259 7996. Thanks a lot.

Joel
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Rockin the STi
MR2 Turbo
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
pics they are a little blurry but email me for clearer, bigger ones. also i have put a pic of the scratch. I can touch up if the person buying wants me to, or they can did it themselve. Price dropped to 4000 FIRM I am just trying to get rid of it. I can also email more pics of the crack and other, i.e. interior and engine. thanks

joel

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1035570

· Rockin the STi
MR2 Turbo
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT

the car is gonna go into the shop some time next week to get the scratch fixed and resprayed

felkajamine i've decided as of right now I really don't want to just sell the rims or the strut bar. If you do want rims I have those 15"s w/ reg tires on them. Don't think you're interested but maybe. If I don't get rid of it in a while I might decide to sell the rims and stuff. Sorry and I'll keep in touch w/ you if i change my mind

· Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,450 Posts
Please stop lowballing the seller (posts deleated) If you want to make an offer or have a question please PM the seller for any of the above.

Thank you
-Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.