Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1993 Camry LE

ME: Justin, live in College Station TX, going to school at Texas A&M

MINE: 1994 Camry LE, don't know much about it since its going to be delivered to me later this week, but its white, auto, 2.2L i believe

MODS: None as of yet, i've been warned by my friends that I should just chill with the modifying but its just not in my nature not too. Hope to do an auto-manual swap on the tranny, then some simple power mods along with some wheels, kit, etc

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
Well about the swap, please search and know what is involved before you actually try it.

Its not as easy as you think. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok correction,its a 93 Camry, my gf's uncle thought it was a 94 b/c of the owner's manual in the glovebox but CARFAX says its a 93

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are a bunch of hicks basically :) none of them are really into the modifying scene and they have given me hell for modifying "non-cool" cars, ie. my 91 Civic EX box...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and a Honda man would probably say a Camry isn't cool... i like the cars that aren't the complete mainstream. most people would hear Civic and imagine one of those typical done up Civics but I had a 1991 Civic EX. that was the year before Civics became rounder and it was a 4 door, not exactally the top of the list for modifying. my car before that, a 92 Tempo, same deal... I like a challenge :)

·
TRD Guy
588 Posts
hey man, welcome
u live pretty close to me
:cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good to see TX guys, i know there was a meet this past weekend but i'd like to see another one too, that would be cool

1 - 9 of 9 Posts