Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've got a 5S-FE parts car @ Toyotex that we were using for fitment and testing. The engine runs fine, and the transmission is in great shape. Only 101K on everything.

Here's the scenario:
The car was wrecked against a guard rail and the whole passenger side is messed up. the interior is perfect as well as the upper body panels, and driver side panels.

5S-FE
Automatic Transmission
101,000 original miles
mint interior

I'm not sure of the color name, but I believe that it is a purple-ish grey (darker) color.

If you are interested in a SPECIFIC Part and want to know how much it will cost, send an e-mail to [email protected].

Will only ship to the continental United States and Canada.

Please do not respond to this post unless you have a SPECIFIC QUESTION, and all order iquiries must be sent to the e-mail above. Thanks!

[Edit] This car is located in Cincinnati, Ohio @ Toyotex Motorsports. If you are within 90 miles of Cincinnati, Ohio and spend more than $150.00 in parts, we will deliver the products to your home at no charge.

·
Turbos = Witchcraft
2004 Scion xA
730 Posts
can i get some pics of the car, i wanna see the exterior for how bad it is...

Also, what color interior?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pics will be available A.S.A.P. Hopefully this evening (Thurs). The interior is dark grey/charcoal.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chicago is out of the radius for free delivery, but if you want to come down to personally take parts from the car you're more than welcome to if you give us advance notice of you coming and the parts that you want.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Can I get Pics?

I am looking to see if I can get the driver side fender and I wanted to make sure of the color. Can you give me a price as well? Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts