1994 Toyota Corolla
I have kept this car is Immaculate condition and hope to sell it to someone that will treat it with equal care.
I have always changed the oil myself with Castrol GTX Synthetic, every 4000 miles.
- 4A-FE DOHC Toyota Engine
- Forged Weisco Performance Pistons ~ 9.5 Compression ratio Stock 81mm Bore
- Pauter Performance Connecting Rods
- TOGA HP Main Bearings
- TOGA HP Rod Bearings
- Short Ram Intake w/ K&N Filter
- Hood Risers ( Allows Hot Air to Escape )
- Removed Resonator
- Sonic Turbo Muffler
- Celica Front Brakes w/ Wilwood pads
- Dropzone Struts
- Eibach Lowering Springs
- Custom Strut Tower Bar
- Panasonic Deck
- 3.5mm Audio Jack ( Primarily iPod )
- Xplore 350WATT Amp ( Speakers )
- Koiiler 600WATT Amp ( Sub )
- 2x Pioneer 6x9 Speakers
- 1x insignia Tweeter
- 1x 12" JL Sub-Woofer
- TRD 15" Wheels
- Sun Tachometer
- Painted Trunk Panel + Rocker Panels + Lips Grey
- Black Window Frames
- White Grill
- Grey Chrome Emblems
- Low-Profile Chrome Exhaust Tip
- Engine Accents
- Smoked Turn Signals
- Smoked Tail Lights
As you will see in some of the pictures, there is contact paper on the top of the windshield, it makes for a great alternative to tinting ( keeps the sun out of my eyes, I'll be happy to remove it if you don't want it ).
The only reason I am selling this car is because I am looking to get a Nissan 240sx, if you have one I may be interested in a trade.
The car just passed smog, clean title, registered until 2011
This car could go either way, you can drive it as it is and have a great daily driver that is good on gas, but has some power behind it; or swap a 5-speed in it, strip the interior and have a great track car.
I am in no rush to sell this car, but I am open to offers. If you have any questions about the car, feel free to PM me or call/text Dante at: (707) 338-1979