Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truck is in excellent condition with 49,000 miles. I purchased this truck from the son of the original owner. Truck has 4 cylinder engine and 5-speed manual transmission that provide great fuel economy. I have maintained fuel mileage logs since purchase -- this truck averages 25 mpg and has seen as high as 28 mpg. Body has minor scratches and dings, nothing major and no rust at all. Interior is clean. Stereo is an aftermarket Pioneer head unit with Alpine speakers. Bed has drop-in bedliner. New front brakes, belts, and hoses at 42,000 miles. Plugs, wires, cap, filters, etc, at 42,500 miles. New clutch at 43,000 miles. New exhaust at 48,500 miles. NJ inspection thru 2010. Truck has no known mechanical problems and has been my daily driver since purchase. Current mileage is 49,311. I am using the truck as my commuter until it sells, so mileage at purchase will be slightly higher (I commute approx 60 miles round trip daily). I am selling the truck because I bought an extended cab truck that has extra seating capacity for my kids.

Truck is priced at $3000 for a quick sale. I had to borrow money to purchase the new truck that I would like to pay back ASAP. Also note that I won't wiggle much on the price since I feel it's lower than the truck is worth.

Pics available. Please email.

Please call Ed at (267) 240-4692 or email at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts