Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1994 Camry SE V6 coupe for sale. Leather interior & red paint redone 3 or 4 years ago. 85,000 original miles. I'm second owner.
good Michelin rubber, pristine original condition. have photos. for enthusiasts only. Best Offer

Not sure how to insert pics...send email address and/or instructions on inserting pics

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1994 Camry SE V6 4 Sale

Guys,

As in my original post, I am the second owner of this Camry. When I bought the car in 2003, it had 45,00 miles. I bought it for my older son who was in college at the time. He liked my '95 LE V6 so when I saw this ne on ebay, I got it. Mechanically the car has been well maintained...power steering pump changed out, oil changed religiously...mechanically the car is perfect. A few years ago, I was doing work for a client who owned a tow company & body shop (I'm a civil engineer) and in lieu of fees he re-did the leather and painted the car...as you can tell from the pics, the paint is in very good condition..RED was the original color so I stayed with it. The car (not a daily driver as my son graduated and moved up north for a job) is a great performing car. MY '95 LE V6 was sold when it had 175,000 miles and the last I heard, it had 250,000 + and running like a top.

What is the value ofthis car? I'm not sure...but to any of you that have a real interest in the car, email me at [email protected]. I can honestly tell you that I would feel comfortable in taking this car cross country...you will not find an original 1994 Camry SE V6 Coupe anywhere in this kind ofcondition with such low original miles.
Richard

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts
there we go...a little info goes along way round here. thats a real nice car and would be a steal even at bluebook(i take it my $500 is shot down:sosad:).

good luck with the sale and i hope someone here snatches this car. very rare and VERY well kept from the looks of it:thumbsup:.

·
Lost to follow up!
96 Camry Coupes
12,065 Posts
KBB Excellent condition...$3855

I guess It depends on how bad one wants an SE Coupe to pay more than above! (I think 4500 would be fair tho)

I'd love to have it, but the wife would divorce my big ASS!!....Recently sold one just like it to Bigbird!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bigbird,
nice job on your camry...its a '95?
does anyone know if there is a coach builder that would convert the camry coupe to a convertible?
by the way, the number I had in mind for the car is $5k if anyone is interested. fly to fort lauderdale, I pick you up at the airport, and drive the camry home.
Richard
the original pics are all 5 megs each...if interested, send email address and I'll email pics.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Almost posted something that might have been considered dumping on a for sale thread (which I cant stand) so instead i will say that $4000 would be a good price for someone who loves there coupes(which i do). Would have a tough time paying more than kbb for any car, though.

But it is the cleanest example I've seen in a long time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TbombsGen3,
I followed your lead bro, went to KBB and plugged in the requested information and it gives me a suggested retail of $5,375.00
So I'm not sure where you are coming from....maybe you left out options: all power, cruise etc, leather, 85,000 miles, Alpine CD, etc.
You could fly to Fort Lauderdale, I pick you up, and you drive home in the car. It'll be the best 5k you've ever spent. BTW...the michelin mxv4 tires have less than 5k on them...they go for about 150 each.
email me at
[email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1994 Camry V6 Coupe

Yesca,

Help me out...BTW GLWS ???

you're right though...the private party value is $4, 025.00
why is the dealer so much more? thats kind of bullshit!

look at my earlier post...I don't have to sell the car although right now it has been sitting for over a year...battery is probably dead! the car is everything I said it is and I'll have 2wickedtoyz check it out so that you can rest easy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.