Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen them on eBay and they look pretty rough for what they're asking for them....I need to find one +EX+ (or better) or find something online:

A while back someone mentioned a website where I can go to this manual and have access to it for like 3 days and be able to print pages for like $15 or $20--anyone know of/remember this website?

Any help, suggestions, comments etc would be greatly appreciated--sometime in the near future I'm going to have to replace my right CV shaft and I absolutely don't want to attempt it without this book! [Even if I knew *exactly* what to do I still wouldn't have the correct Torqing values, shaft seal info/part numbers etc etc etc].

TIA!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Kiwi-Corolla, that's it--thank you SO much! :thumbsup:

--

Looked @ your CarDomain page--that's one sick ride you got there Mister. LOVE those IS foot peddles, that Momo wheel is to die for (!) and that engine compartment "After" is SWEET esp when compared to the "before" pictures....

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Kiwi-Corolla, that's it--thank you SO much! :thumbsup:

--

Looked @ your CarDomain page--that's one sick ride you got there Mister. LOVE those IS foot peddles, that Momo wheel is to die for (!) and that engine compartment "After" is SWEET esp when compared to the "before" pictures....
You're very welcome :). Thank you in return for the very kind comments about my Corolla! :D. I appreciate it. It's 8:09am on Saturday here so reading that was a nice way to start the day.

Cheers :chug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts