Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,

iv just come across this forum and was wondering if someone could help me on a few thing, iv got a 1995 1.3 toyota corolla (uk version) and was wondering if anyone could help me find the best sites where if could get mods like -

air filter, exaust system, etc...

thanks

qaz

:confused:

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
qaz said:
hey,

iv just come across this forum and was wondering if someone could help me on a few thing, iv got a 1995 1.3 toyota corolla (uk version) and was wondering if anyone could help me find the best sites where if could get mods like -

air filter, exaust system, etc...

thanks

qaz

:confused:
1.3? is that the Toyota Euro Diesel?

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
You probably don't need sites, your local rice shop should be able to get stuff like that. :)

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
oh, ok.. u guys got smaller engines than all of us :) If it is the 1.6l 4A-FE tho.. i have a short-ram intake and custom headers for sale... see for sale section :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats the prob theres not many mods i can find for the 1.3 GLI and iv heard universal mods for cars are bad is this true?

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
nah, not really... but i did some searching for u (Nothing better to do at work)... and from what i can see, you have an opel or Vauxhall engine in there... its just a matter of finding out which one... do u have the engine code? This can be found on the Compliance plate usually on the top-right of the firewall on the engine bay side, just in case u didn't already know..

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
hmmm... isn't that the Paseo/Tercel engine also??? if it is.. I'm sure there's intakes for those. For exhaust, I would have it custom done rather than trying to find out that nobody makes exhausts for your car, cuz chances are.. nobody does. Trust me, you wouldn't be alone on this one.

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
ok.. that don't help... thats a Toyota motor that Vauxhall is using in some of their cars... doesnt say which ones tho... sorry, now u got me stumped too :p:

*edit* i'd say that most auto shops should be able to help now u got the engine code tho :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts